To register your child at Red Bug Elementary school please complete the following steps:
- Visit the SCPS School Zone webpage to verify your home lies within the zone for Red Bug Elementary.
- View the Registration Information page on the SCPS website for more information and forms.
Registration Requirements (English) Registration Requirements (Spanish)
- Complete an SCPS Registration form.
Registration Form (English) Registration Form (Spanish)
- Bring all paperwork and required form to the Red Bug office. Office hours 7:30 a.m.- 3:30p.m.
- Students currently enrolled in a SCPS must withdraw from the current school prior to enrolling at Red Bug Elementary.
- Students not currently living within the Red Bug Elementary zone will need to have transfer requests approved by Student Assignmet and Program Access.
- All paperwork and corresponding documentation MUST be turned in before a student is able to enroll at Red Bug Elementary.
What to bring with you!
- Student Shot Records
- Current Physical
- Birth Certificate
- Evidence of Residence
For additional information, ontact the Elementary Education Department at
407-320-0374 or 407-320-0032